Steel Building Features
Steel Arch Buildings will provide you with the following Steel Building Features EVERY TIME!
- The Finest Heavy-Gauge Galvalume Steel Available
- Unmatched Customer Service from 9am – 6pm
- The Lowest Prices, Factory-Direct Discounts and Factory Reductions
- An Easy Do-it-yourself, Three-Step Construction Process
- Fast and Reliable Delivery to Almost Anywhere in the continental United States
- Versatile Steel Building Designs and Uses
- Galvalume is 100% Maintenance Free
- Steel Arches Provide 100% Usable Space
- 35-Year, Steel Mill Backed Warrant
The Steel Benefits
Our steel buildings come directly from our factory in Boone, North Carolina. We eliminate the middleman and can pass thousands in savings directly to our customers.
Our buildings have no beams, posts or trusses creating a steel building with 100% useable space from floor to steel arch ceiling.
- We have several metal building models to choose from to meet both your aesthetic and your functional needs.
- Our metal buildings are versatile enough to be used for any project from a small backyard shop to a large steel airplane hangar.
- We offer a wide variety of metal building sizes that can be expanded for the future, even after your building is constructed.
- You can even customize your own endwalls in almost any way to save money and match your existing home or structure.
Our metal buildings are manufactured to be assembled in an easy, three-step, do-it-yourself process.
- Our buildings are made from the finest, heavy gauge galvalume steel available in the world.
- All Steel Arch Building’s steel comes with a 35 year mill-backed warranty and are virtually maintenance free.
- The precise 9-inch overlaps of our steel building arches strategically places more steel at every critical connection point, ensuring the very best fitting arch system available.
- Our arches are double-bolted to create an extra durable steel building that is virtually weather tight.
- We use a high quality zinc-chromate-plated bolt with neoprene washers for a virtually airtight seal.
- Steel Arch Buildings’ steel buildings are designed for precise ventilation and airflow.
- All of our residential steel buildings can be easily insulated to lower heating and cooling costs.
Our buildings have also been used as:
- Jet Ski Storage
- Metal Barns
- Boat Storage
- Retail Stores
- Grain Storage
- RV Storage
- Equipment Storage